Notes from presentations are available on this site (if the presenter has provided
us with his/her materials). Simply go to the PROGRAM link and click on the session.
Thank you for your interest in Agile 2007. The conference is now "at capacity" and cannot accomodate drop-ins.
Please do not visit the conference unless you are already registered.
There will be absolutely NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION.
Your conference registration includes full access to Tutorials, Experience Reports and Research Papers, Technical Exchange and Open Space sessions, Exhibits, Ice Breaker Party, Keynotes, Banquet and on-site activities.
All pricing is quoted in USD
|SUPER EARLY -BIRD
Register By: June 1, 2007
Register by: July 10, 2007
After July 10, 2007
|Member (Agile Alliance, ACM, IEEE, DSDM Consortium and APLN members)||$1499.00||$1599.00||$1799.00|
|Alumni (of past ADC, XPAU or Agile conferences)||$1000.00||$1250.00||$1500.00|
|Exhibitors (Extra Attendee)||$500.00||$500.00||$500.00|
*registrant must be a full-time faculty member or student in Spring and Fall 2007.
Conference Planning Committee or Official Volunteer:
You qualify for a complimentary registration if you are part of the conference planning committee or you are an official conference volunteer. If you fall into one of these categories, you will require a registration code. Please contact our registration coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers who are to receive a complimentary registration will be emailed a coupon code AFTER they have signed their speaker agreement. (Speaker agreement forms have been e-mailed to the primary presenter for each session type.) If you are a speaker and anticipate that you may be receiving a complimentary registration please DO NOT register for the conference until you have completed the agreement process and received the coupon code. Speakers who do not receive a free registration will be able to register at the super-earlybird rate.
REGISTRATION FOR THE AGILE 2007 CONFERENCE HAS SOLD OUT AND IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU ARE A PRESENTER, SPONSOR, EXHIBITOR OR BOARD/COMMITTEE MEMBER, GO TO THE REGISTRATION LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION.
For questions regarding fee adjustments please contact email@example.com
Receive 1 registration free for every 4 registrations paid (full or member rate only)
If you have a group of more than 10 people contact us. You may be eligible for a rate equivalent to the Alumni rate.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Because Agile incurs certain expenses prior to the conference, it is necessary to impose the following cancellation policy:
- All cancellations must be received in writing or by email. If received before July 10, 2007, a $100 processing fee will be incurred.
- No refund of any kind, for any reason (including medical emergencies) will be given for cancellation requests received after July 10, 2007.
- Substitutions from the same organization are welcome at no additional fee. If you need to do a substitution, please email email@example.com ahead of time or bring a written statement/email from the person who will not be attending to the onsite registration counter. This will help to simplify the transfer process and expedite registration.
- No-shows are liable for the entire conference fee.
- Agile Foundation reserves the right to cancel the event or substitute speakers. In the unlikely event that Agile should have to cancel the
- Agile 2007 conference, attendees will be refunded for the amount paid for the conference, but Agile is not responsible for any attendees' other related expenses, including hotel and travel.
- Refunds will be issued within 15 business days after the scheduled conclusion of the conference.
Mail written cancellations to:
Agile 2007 c/o Meeting Strategies Worldwide, Inc.
6220 NE Glisan
Portland, OR 97213
Or fax to: 503.261.0964
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, but Agile cannot, and does not, make exceptions to this policy.
Agile 2007 accepts: MasterCard, Visa, and AMEX.